Re: Crafty, Hogesar, GPs Beard

Icecream Snow wrote:
 nutty nigel wrote:
Please check your pms.Smile [:)]

Is it that time of the month? Stick out tongue [:P]

Big Smile [:D]

LOL Big Smile [:D]

It's the time this month they get to make the Norwich picks on Rays Funds Time [O]

You three can have a time in the month of October though. Our anonymous benefactor would be ecstatic if you agreedSmile [:)]

Thought you must be plotting a Boardroom coup Nutty......Wink [;)]

......and Smith must score. wrote:
Thought you must be plotting a Boardroom coup Nutty......Wink [;)]

If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary Wundaboy......

“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ”

I think you missed out an ex copper 😉

FenwayFrank wrote:
“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ” I think you missed out an ex copper 😉

The ex-copper and several others co-conspirators had already replied to their PMs. These are just those laggards nutty needs to chase up...Surprise [:O]

Big Smile [:D]

"If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary Wundaboy......"

That's probably only 2 or 3 PMs.

Apples

FenwayFrank wrote:
“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ” I think you missed out an ex copper 😉
Rather strange you showing an interest in a thread about the PUPs who raise money for the CSF.

It’s too easy sometimes 😀

Ah i see trolling on a thread about the PUPs, sort of sums it up really.
Have a nice day.

I made a comment about the whinge whiners, you’ve tried to turn it into something else, but I will have a nice day thanks 😀

FenwayFrank wrote:
I made a comment about the whinge whiners, you’ve tried to turn it into something else, but I will have a nice day thanks 😀
No you dragged me into it when i had not even been mentioned. Let's just keep this about the PUPs shall we ?