Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 76 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Here's a novel suggestion

Try anticipating improvement through the season rather than just expecting mediocrity. 

It's actually not difficult......you just have to try.

Re: Here's a novel suggestion

🔔 end

I'm totally with you LDC!
What we experience in life largely depends on the beliefs & values we filter things through...

My novel suggestion is 'A Tale of Two Cities'. Big Smile [:D]

Very apt TC,

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

We have been getting worse ever since Farke arrived and we can anticipate getting better as much as we like but everybody knows deep down it’s not going to happen.

May I suggest Razzle and Fiesta......Erm......are they actually novels?.....

Time to go Delia wrote:
We have been getting worse ever since Farke arrived and we can anticipate getting better as much as we like but everybody knows deep down it’s not going to happen.

No, they don't, it's just cheap shots that try and talk the club down.  That's the problem - on here at any rate - too many people with an interest in seeing only a negative side to things put forward and hoping to drag others into their negativity.  That's why binners come on here and reguarly start negative stuff - they know that the more they do it the more there will be a drip drip effect on others and help build some kind of negative bandwagon.  All people can do is try and see through them for what they are. 

I understand genuine fans' concerns, but you have to guard against the wums and those just out to milk the situation.  We all want to see improvements - but we have a great football club which is evolving all the time, always has, always will......try and enjoy it!

Time to go Delia wrote:
Nail On Head Hit
Fifty plus games thus far and not an awful lot to get excited about. Overall , despite 3 transfer windows, nothing has changed since day 1 so there is absolutely nothing to be optimistic about.

Hairy Canary wrote:
Very apt TC, It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

The whole of the first paragraph is apt.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

I'm inspired.

I'm on the canarystore website buying a new shirt.

I'm having Steipermann printed on the back. By Christmas he could be the new Gareth Bale. How exciting!

lincoln canary wrote:
I'm inspired. I'm on the canarystore website buying a new shirt.

I think you've got a bit confused. The section on the web site that says 'Reading Material' is actually books.

Big Smile [:D]

TCCANARY wrote:
 lincoln canary wrote:
I'm inspired. I'm on the canarystore website buying a new shirt.

I think you've got a bit confused. The section on the web site that says 'Reading Material' is actually books.

This has got to be up there with ' Post of the Year '......Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]