Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 57 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Surely!

Surely the the crowd will finally turn on the board and manager when we are comfortably beaten on Saturday

Re: Surely!

"Crowd will do finally turn" .......probably not.

"comfortably beaten" ......probably not.

Blimey, the most negative post on this forum for a long time, and that is saying something.

It's almost as though he wants it to happen..............it's almost as though he doesn't actually support Norwich...............

Negative post followed by bury your head in the sand responses.

Not really. Knowing that it's currently not good enough and hoping we get beat is slighlty different.

Can you point out where the OP states he ' hopes ' we get beaten Herman ?

In fairness to the OP you can only judge a fair opinion based on form, anything else is optimism from a yellow tinted specs view. Leeds came and beat us 3-0. We should be expecting opposition of a similar standard Saturday. To get anything from the game our level will need to increase significantly from what it has been

It seems to be quite clear what he wants Til.

Herman wrote:
Really ? You seeming to think is translated as hoping in your head Herman. To me based on what i have witnessed in recent games which includes 80 minutes v Preston, a heavy defeat by Leeds and a less than convincing performance v Scum suggest to me that our stuttering home form against a Boro side riding high in the table we need to raise our game somewhat  to prevent a defeat oncurrent form.Therefore suggesting that the home crowd who have been dished up more than its fair share of tripe since Farke arrived might turn is a logical conclusion.

The thread is set up as a negative "we will be comfortably beaten" thread. That is all. Negativity for negativity's sake. We need to improve, obviously, but the game starts 0-0 and there is everything to play for. Comfortably beaten? The game hasn't even started.

I blame the people that wanted Alex Neil out. And Hughton. And Adams (even though they had their Norwich back).

TIL 1010 wrote:
 Herman wrote:
Really ? You seeming to think is translated as hoping in your head Herman. To me based on what i have witnessed in recent games which includes 80 minutes v Preston, a heavy defeat by Leeds and a less than convincing performance v Scum suggest to me that our stuttering home form against a Boro side riding high in the table we need to raise our game somewhat  to prevent a defeat oncurrent form.Therefore suggesting that the home crowd who have been dished up more than its fair share of tripe since Farke arrived might turn is a logical conclusion.

What are you on about? We all know it's not good enough but the OP is saying we will lose, therefore the crowd will turn. Therefore to me he is hoping for the worst to get rid of the coach.

Herman you pounce of anything that you perceive as negative and i include you Lakey in that on numerous threads up and down the messageboard. There is every chance Boro will beat us based on the current form of both teams and Hardhouse is therefore pointing that out and you both choose to ignore that and jump on the poster instead of discussing the possibility or not as maybe rather than giving your take on what a defeat would mean to the long suffering home crowd. That after all was the point being made at the start by Hardhouse.
My view is defeat would indeed see the crowd turn and that in itself will no doubt sometime on Saturday night set fan v fan on here with insults and lectures flying around. Not a pleasant scenario but my take is that patience is wearing thin with both Webber and Farke coming under deep scutiny. Delia is untouchable but before long unless things improve her comfort shield will be penetrated and then the club as a whole are in deep trouble. Results and performances are not good enough and it has to end somewhere preferably on the pitch but that to me is a long way off.

Til

Saying we will be soundly beaten a week before the game is hugely negative. I'm not a Farke fan but I'm with Herman on this one...