Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 49 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

First Birmingham now Bolton

Looks like Bolton may have to go into administration, that’s a 12 point deduction

Re: First Birmingham now Bolton

Wish we were Bolton.

Oh.....

Used to wish we were Bolton when they were "established" in the PL.

that's quite a shock as posts on here had led me to believe that clubs relegated from the PL were usually promoted back within a year or so

For every Bolton, there’s a Cardiff, Watford, Fulham, etc.

Each club has its ups and downs, but ultimately it matters not, as we are under our own ownership which has restructured, meaning we are now in a period of championship football.

Weather you feel it’s on a downward spiral or restructuring is personal opinion.

But I do wonder how many real fans would decide not to renew their season tickets if we suddenly got a Man City overhaul, out of principle?

Indy wrote:
For every Bolton, there’s a Cardiff, Watford, Fulham, etc. Each club has its ups and downs, but ultimately it matters not, as we are under our own ownership which has restructured, meaning we are now in a period of championship football. Weather you feel it’s on a downward spiral or restructuring is personal opinion. But I do wonder how many real fans would decide not to renew their season tickets if we suddenly got a Man City overhaul, out of principle?

At last someone recognises league football. Not mentioned as such but we are right there with the clubs you have. Certainly we've had many more PL seasons than Cardiff. And in any case that list will change next season and the season after and the season.....

One thing I'm confused about. How do you define a "real fan"?

I believe a real fan lives in Madrid!

Why change the subject Nutty?

It makes no sense in comparison either way, pro or against there’s always one side or other but they’re all totally pointless as comparisons go as they are all different with different circumstances!

There was a time Delia wanted to follow the Charlton model!

We are Norwich with the owner we have and they have laid out their vision of how things are now and will be under their control.

If you don’t like it don’t go! If you want to go meet up with like minded people pre and post match go. If s everyone’s personal choice and tickets are available as a casual.

Can’t see why each side of the fence on this pinkun site feels the need to try and score points with this type of thread!

Excellent!.....just need one more and we might just avoid relegation!!

I have tried and tried to point this out Indy. But nobody cares. It's always tit for tat. This club or that club. This owner or that owner. 

Half the PL have been there for 5 seasons or less. Six of those clubs have been there two season's or less. We recently had four seasons there. Hopefully we will get some more in the future. We won't be established though. 

I didn't change the subject. You were being divisive mentioning real fans. Kind of trying to score a point...

I believe a real fan lives in Madrid!

tch tch

you forget San Sebastian

Probably just a brinkmanship tactic to get them to pay up

Indeed City First!

Nutty, I only mentioned real fans as a blanket to all city fans, I’ve gone past who or what makes real fans as it’s again too decisive. I was making a point that not many would give up their season ticket should we have top players and challenging for trophies, that’s all.

I couldn’t give a hoot who is or isn’t going into administration, all I care about is seeing this fine City’s club, hopefully win every game but if not then to be entertained, have something to talk about afterwards and not be too bothered come Monday morning if things aren’t so great on the pitch, it’s only a game of football after all.

Too divisive that should be.!

OK

Whisper [:-*]Could've just said fans......

Yes [Y]

Sorry, it was my mistake, just fans.

Indy wrote:
Indeed City First!

Ben

the name is Ben