Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 66 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:
Big Smile [:D]

Re: Tomorrow's Defeat.

We all know that a certain ex-City player will score tomorrow .........

get off this forum

Get of the fence

Big Vince wrote:
"He who resorts to insult has truly lost the argument" You poor poor thing.

He who constantly tells porky pies has truly lost the argument.

Liar.

Loser.

The board was like this when Adams' reign was drawing to a close, it really doesn't take much to get the binners flooding in does it?

Obsessed.

Also, "recent history" if you were a NCFC you'd know not to underestimate or belittle teams that have just stormed up through league one. We finished mid table last year and have had to downsize the squad, to say we should be getting a result against them because were were in the PL a little while ago is laughable.
If you actually do support Norwich this angst should have come out and been gotten over in the summer after we got relegated. I'm often struck by how many fans simply don't seem to understand what that meant and assumed we'd just walk the league and go straight back up, even after 2005/2013

We got relegated, we're a Championship club now, we don't have a divine right to be anywhere or beat anyone because we were in a higher league recently, deal with it.

naah, we will win tomorrow. the defensive issues are all sorted now and Jerome will bundle in one of several chances he has for a 1 nil win. despite all the injuries, we still have Wes, maddison, Murphy, Watkins, naismith and wildschut who can be effective at this level. perhaps we should have had more chances vs Burton but we had 2 or 3 big chances to get the score rolling we wasted. probably time for Jeromes turn anyway.

Hardhouse44 wrote:
I feel very strongly that tomorrow we will be easily over powered and beaten. I've seen nothing at all this season to make me feel otherwise. Any defeat will of course be met by some with B/S about their being a good team and their current position. With out any perspective or reference to our stature/ status or past levels of recent or not so recent success. I believe you call them happy clappers. BUT what would be to much, surely another say 4-0 beating would show no progress and be intolerable. Not going to happen you cry. Maybe, maybe not but if you're fooled by a couple of home clean sheets against toothless opposition I fear you may be in for a shock. So I ask what would be enough is enough time tomorrow or would some accept anther drubbing and still jog along?

Yeah right! - feeling a bit of a tw*t now eh

Coo-eeee Master Sh ithouse 44

are you there ?

Need to keep this thread going to keep reminding the morons how much they really know about supporting our team.

paul moy wrote:
We all know that a certain ex-City player will score tomorrow .........

Damn I missed that

so 1-1 then

Bet hardhouse 44 feels a real dickhead
Big Smile [:D]

Yep. What a knobbler

Very pleasing result the clean sheets give you a chance and this was a very good result

ricardo wrote:
Mrs R is now ironing my black tieSad [:(]

Back in the cupboard, ready for next week.