Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 27 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: And they say we're the ones holding a grudge!!

I know a few Blades fans and they are a decent sort, but they do seem to be getting an unwanted reputation not helped by that bellend Wilder.
Hopefully our fans will be safe and looked after tday... Just as we look after their fans at Carrow Road.

I've always found that someone who tells people what he is going to do never does it.
Of course it will be a bit ugly up there today. Best if everyone just keeps their heads down until they get to the ground. There are no medals for braving it out in confrontations.

Worth remembering it’s only a minority of Blades fans that are d****eads, just like any other club, including ours. I’m a bit concerned (for both sets of fans) that there maybe some trouble today as there still seems to be more than a little bit of needle there. Hope all that travel today are a credit to our club as usual, and stay safe. I think today will be the day that we get the result our first two league performances have, mistakes aside, warranted. 3-2 to us OTBC

On train towards Sheffield listening to two blades fans complaining bitterly about last year's match. It really got to them that we broke their unbeaten run and the way we did it. Maddison the main pantomime villain according to them......

Oh how I hope we win again today!

lake district canary wrote:
On train towards Sheffield listening to two blades fans complaining bitterly about last year's match.
Give them one of your lectures Lakey, they'll never want to talk about NCFC again. Big Smile [:D]

Heres the thing Alex, its not the same as us. Because we dont have a thread full of that vitriol for starters.

It wouldn't be an unreasonable claim that their minority has a huge amount more numbers in than ours..

Been to Bramell Lane on countless occasions including last year, and never had an issue...lets not blow it into something it is not. They have a small amount of trouble makers and I am sure that South Yorkshires finest will do all they can to stop any issues.
Here's to three points...

Mike wrote:
Been to Bramell Lane on countless occasions including last year, and never had an issue...lets not blow it into something it is not. They have a small amount of trouble makers and I am sure that South Yorkshires finest will do all they can to stop any issues. Here's to three points...

I was also at Bramall Lane last season and whilst I personally experienced no issues, "South Yorkshire's finest" were nowhere to be seen, and several of our fans got a kicking because of it. 

Must be something in the name, this Wilder sounds like a d***head too.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxing/wilder-gatecrashes-fury-weigh-in/ar-BBM3czp?ocid=spartanntp

Just come out of the ground. Coaches in a safer position and better organised all round. Lessons learned I hope.

Wish our defence was......

They really are utterly f**king bizarre. Why are they so obsessed?

All very amusing I'm sure.....but maybe he's forgotten that he's got to come back to Carrow Rd again this season