Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 82 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Farke,Farke Sort It Out,Farke Sort It Out !

The Farke sort it out chant is now on YouTube. Must be about ten people doing it.

Frankly, I hear it very frequently when we go behind at home games, so it's hardly news. The vast majority of our supporters are excellent and loyal to the club, but there is a tiny minority who react very badly whenever things do not go well - it always has been the case.

Imo, it is silly to start writing off a manager after half a dozen games in a season, when he is still trying to integrate new players, particularly when we have sold so much talent since he has joined. I'm sure that there are experts who think otherwise.

FenwayFrank wrote:
The Farke sort it out chant is now on YouTube. Must be about ten people doing it.

Sounded like a lot more than ten people from where I was standing but it is a bit embarrassing to hear our supporters getting on the manager's back during a derby match.

Best that sort of thing is left to their lot doing it at Carrow Rd as they've done in the past.

Interesting, this one - I was at Highbury in 88/89 season when Arsenal were 0-3 at h/t to Forest, with widespread chants of 'Georgie sort it out' aimed at George Graham. I think they lost 3-1, but they did win the title at Anfield a couple of months later; Graham was there several more seasons. The upshot? It made no difference at all to anything, he was manager another 6 years.

The 'Farke, Farke Sort It Out, Farke Sort It Out!' chant involved way more than 10 people. I was there & it sounded like several hundred to me - very loud & clear. The opposition must have loved hearing that being sung.

Shows the underlying level of discontent amongst NCFC fans, that's for sure...

FenwayFrank wrote:
You quite clearly were not there today then FF ?

nutty nigel wrote:
Now I have it on good authority the player Tilly's sort it out boys wanted Farke to sub was Leitner...
 'Tilly's sort it out boys' what a stupid comment to make.

First rule of Derby games : Do not lose.

I would rather watch a poor derby draw than a wonderful derby defeat.

TIL 1010 wrote:
 nutty nigel wrote:
Now I have it on good authority the player Tilly's sort it out boys wanted Farke to sub was Leitner...
 'Tilly's sort it out boys' what a stupid comment to make.

As in you brought it to our attention?

I agree with Crafty. Now there's a first....

Schloss Farke

"Ach, zort it out

und vy 'ad I not zought of zis before ?

mein gott what a fool I have been , for sure

zort it out,

ja, das is ze plan

zort it out"

He is on borrowed time I think based on the reaction today

He has a stay of execution as we drew but things will need to improve quickly or the atmosphere will turn quickly

There were similar chants at QPR away last season.

To be fair they were well justified at QPR away.

Surely we can't compare that performance with today's?

TIL 1010 wrote:
 a few renditions of ' You don't know what you're doing '.

Can I suggest some of our fans pop down to Asda or Morissons and get dvd's of Aladdin to watch on a Saturday afternoon rather than go to the football - I'm sure you would love it - you know who you are - you're the ones that like to mindlessly ** off our club or our players in the middle of matches.  In a pantomime you are supposed to boo the villains - and lucky for you they make it really obvious in pantomimes who the villains are and everyone loves it because everything happens as it should.  

I can't quite believe what I have read about the chants that were at the ground today. Shouting "You don't know what you're doing" is absolutely ironic. At matches, slagging off the team, club, manager or whoever is in your tiny minds when you do it is pathetic behaviour from people who are obviously so removed from real life - or just plain thick - that it is laughable.

The clue is in the word "Support". Look it up.  

If any of you seriously think that Farke is on borrowed time then you really haven't been paying attention.

The model is in place and progress is being made. We have a solid Championship squad and there is absolutely no chance of relegation. I wonder what games you are watching. We just drew away to Ipswich - we didn't lose; we weren't outplayed; we had the better chances.

We are clearly nowhere near the finished article but he will be given time and will get at least another two year deal after this season to continue the progress without the remaining high earners and with more academy graduates coming through.

He and the coaching staff are clearly developing the players they are bringing to the club and have already brought several academy players through earlier than any other manager in our history.

You can post on forums all your silly negative comments and chant whatever you like. You can even stop going to games (those of you that do), but you'll be back when we start winning. He is going nowhere anytime soon.

Because it is working. Can you really not see that?