Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 57 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Surely!

I suspect the crowd will politely clap a thrashing by Boro. Apparently, results are no longer important so long as we have five minutes ‘entertainment’ by the likes of Onel during a match.

What an embarrassing OP only marginally beaten by Tils laughable defence of it.

It's weird. I don't fully disagree with Til's points but I do fully disagree with the abject negativity of the OP, but then I disagree with Til's defence, which I don't think is relevant to the OP. Tongue Tied [:S]

Really ? You seeming to think is translated as hoping in your head Herman. To me based on what i have witnessed in recent games which includes 80 minutes v Preston, a heavy defeat by Leeds and a less than convincing performance v Scum suggest to me that our stuttering home form against a Boro side riding high in the table we need to raise our game somewhat  to prevent a defeat oncurrent form.Therefore suggesting that the home crowd who have been dished up more than its fair share of tripe since Farke arrived might turn is a logical conclusion.

There's nothing wrong with that remark, the home crowd has become more and more frustrated and as I said on another post, I think crowd reaction will go game by game now, Farke has no credit left in the bank. Another heavy defeat at home and some sections of the crowd will be showing their frustration, in the usual way.

The only thing I will say on this is that yes we need to improve, but football has the capacity to surprise. Based on form I would be happy with a point, if we can cut out the errors who knows......

Using ‘surely ‘ emphasises the OP’s firm belief that what they’re posting is true and implies surprise that there’s any doubt about it.

‘When we are comfortably beaten on Saturday’ is quite empathetic.

For sure, any negative result will increase pressure on Farke - the results this season have been far from satisfactory.

Do I expect there to be vocal dissatisfaction if we lose heavily, yes, absolutely. Do I expect DF to be sacked if we’re heavily beaten, no, at present it seems unlikely. Just my opinion of course.

hogesar wrote:
What an embarrassing OP only marginally beaten by Tils laughable defence of it.
You could always give your take on events next Saturday Hogesar in the event of a defeat but then again playing the poster and not the post is more in keeping for you.

You’re dam right I’d want us to lose IF it meant a regime change. IF it meant we got rid of this clueless tosser we have managing our club.

IF it meant that fans would put pressure on Delia to sell the club.

You have to remove the cancer before you can begin the recovery process.

You happy watching clubs with less stature than us passing us by good for you. For me life is about more than existing. It’s about progress, developing, not taking the cheap option, not always playing it safe. As a club we are becoming so Dull, Boring and Predictable it truly hurts

Take a risk. Insist on better. Accepting less that what I can be is not part of my way of life. If it’s part of yours crack on but don’t judge me for my views when what you’re prepared the accept is so mediocre!

...accepting mediocrity...

HOUSE!!!

Let’s be honest with ourselves, things haven’t gone as well as we have hope. Last season was a depressing disappointment at home. However lots of work by new set up to completely transform the squad and get our financial situation on a firmer footing.

New players brought in, some of which look really good and maybe it will take time for team to gel however if we carry on letting in so many goals there must come a point when we ask ourselves could a different coach do more with the players we have got?

Looking forward to win on Saturday because surely we need to get more points on the board so that hopefully we can challenge for top six this season.

OTBC

The op is deliberately being provocative, he knows Boro could well be in the top two at the end of the season but suggests we need to beat them for Farke to keep his job which is a bit daft. If Lakey said that beating Wycombe would mean that Farke should get another two year contract plenty of you would be going nuts .

There is no chance the crowd will turn

I sit there every week watching at best bang average football and everyone accepts it.

We are in for a long period of mid table and relegation seasons so I would buckle down and hope someone with ambition takes over the club and we may start to improve

King Charles wrote:
There is no chance the crowd will turn I sit there every week watching at best bang average football and everyone accepts it. We are in for a long period of mid table and relegation seasons so I would buckle down and hope someone with ambition takes over the club and we may start to improve
So Maddison falls within your range of bang average football does he???

Huh? [:^)]

So Maddison falls within your range of bang average football does he???

News flash!!! He’s a Leicester City player now.....

JF wrote:
So Maddison falls within your range of bang average football does he??? News flash!!! He’s a Leicester City player now.....
Really, strange that no one mentioned it before!!

King Charles complaint was that he 'sits there every week watching at best bang average football and everyone accepts it. We are in for a long period of mid table and relegation seasons' so I assume that he's talking about at least as long as Farke has been in charge, if not longer, rather than the handful of games this season since Maddison became a Leicester player, you f***ing dimwit.