Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 77 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Score V Boro and Att .

Could be very similar to the West Brom game, but us coming out on top this time - so  maybe 4-2. 

Got to be around the 25,000 mark with people back from holidays.

Both August matches at a Carrow Road last season had 26,000 + crowds. No one went on holiday last year ?

Midlands Yellow wrote:
Both August matches at a Carrow Road last season had 26,000 + crowds. No one went on holiday last year ?

We all know attendances will be slightly down this year, it's no big deal.  If we go on a good run and start a march up the table, attendances will pick up again.

Here’s hoping, has to start very soon .

lake district canary wrote:
 Midlands Yellow wrote:

We all know attendances will be slightly down this year, it's no big deal.  If we go on a good run and start a march up the table, attendances will pick up again.

I would have thought dropping attendances and the income streams associated with them obviously falling as well would be a big deal for a club with a self funding model Lakey.

TIL 1010 wrote:
 Midlands Yellow wrote:

I would have thought dropping attendances and the income streams associated with them obviously falling as well would be a big deal for a club with a self funding model Lakey.

I don't see an issue with it if it is only a slight drop in attendances......it can't be helped if the glory hunting/fairweather fans who are only interested if we are doing well stop coming......

That’s a bit unfair to call fans glory hunters who support Norwich. We all could have took the easy option and pretend to be fans of Man Utd, Liverpool or the others.

Attendances are down due to the product on offer and the club selling its prized assets,simple.

Attendances didn't really fall off when we went down to League One so I think you have to ask the question why they are now. It isn't as simple as some would like to think when they talk about glory hunting or being fair-weather.

Score 1-4

Attendance - 23,784

A lot of people still thought it was 1-4 when they got home 😂

Will be 4-4.

lincoln canary wrote:
Score 1-4 Attendance - 23,784

Yeah right, where's the real Lincoln? He'd never have us scoring a goal.

You happy clapper, you.

TIL 1010 wrote:
 Midlands Yellow wrote:

I don't see an issue with it if it is only a slight drop in attendances......it can't be helped if the glory hunting/fairweather fans who are only interested if we are doing well stop coming......

Make your mind up Lakey as first you said it was down to people on holiday and now it is glory hunting fairweather fans.

The best part of 2 weeks off, Farke having had the chance to inspire them on the training ground, defensive issues resolved, I see only one winner here. Has to be 3-0 Norwich.

Attendance just over 25k.

Heard it all now! Glory hunting Norwich fans 😂😂😂

TIL 1010 wrote:
 TIL 1010 wrote:
 Midlands Yellow wrote:

Make your mind up Lakey as first you said it was down to people on holiday and now it is glory hunting fairweather fans.

It's probably a bit of both.....