Re: Today's win

There, corrected the title for you.

Re: Tomorrow's Defeat.

No ambition these unhappy groaners.
Big Smile [:D]

Hahaah love this

I'd be interested in OP's explanation and interpretation of events.

I believe the correct phrase in this situation is "you REALLY couldn't make it up".

Anyone heard lately from Tory Boy, otherwise known as Tiny Vince.

As I predicted, our defence issues are sorted out for now, only time we got done was Klose being megged and Gunn was there to stop them. Now for a commanding performance at home next weekend and we go into the Boro game full of beans.

Hmmmm........

Hmmm all you like, we may have ended up winning that game but the fact we have another similar post a year on where nothing has really changed speaks volumes. We've gone backwards with no sign of improvement. And people like you are happy to lap it up and suggest anyone not happy with it has an agenda. Yes we f*cking do... we want to see a successful football club!

Brilliant rant wazza πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

But well done on picking up the point that Housey didn't return for a year.

Thought i remembered a similarly embarrassing OP.

Tell me whats wrong with what i said... we could beat Middlesborough and you could mock the OP but the fact is we are going backwards. We are having to suffer this type of football because Delia wants to keep control and barring a miraculous change it looks like our natural position is bottom half of the Championship. I cant believe anyone can be satisfied with this, plus the dire, turgid football we've had to watch recently.

Perhaps the OP vocalises this in a overly negative way but give me a reason why we should be going into the weekends game expecting a win.

β€œDelia” you were doing so well....

But no, a woman in her seventies is making all the key decisions and those employed are mere charlatans happy to get a pay cheque....

πŸ™ˆπŸ‘πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ™ˆ

BarclayWazza wrote:
give me a reason why we should be going into the weekends game expecting a win.

Whoever "expects" their team to win?

"Expecting"  something is half the problem for some people.  They seem to think they have some right to "expect" their team to win, when in reality, the odds in any match in such a competitive league are that the best we should hope for is that the team play well and at their best - then there is a good chance they might come out on top.

The only thing I would "expect" is that the team give their all for the cause.  If they do that there is a good chance they will do well, because they are good players.

Wazza, read my post, then read your girly rant at me. That's what's wrong with it.

Oh, and are you Housey's missus or something? πŸ‘°πŸ’πŸ’’πŸ””πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ