Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 73 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Where Were The £3000 Worth of Banners And Flags ?

Perhaps the people that are moaning, and yes it is moaning Til, should get involved and try to help. Away fans always find something to take the p1ss about, we do it when we go away don’t we ?

Yeah but there is no need to hand the away fans ammunition on a plate now is there ?

What do we do then ? Put the flags away ? Stop singing otbc before kickoff ? Pull down the “ big “ screen ? Or is it all Delia and Toms fault ?

What a stupid answer FF as this is only about that ridiculous effort yesterday. Tin pot as described on Facebook forums which i am sure you look at.

So you’re happy to criticise but have no answers, well done 👍

Fenway why do you always go on the offensive with any negative view? Tils right it was pathetic, if that’s really the best they could do then it begs the question why bother!
That 4 panel banner looked like someone from middle school made it!

I sat in the river end yesterday it did look rather sad.

Perhaps some senior fan can be poached on Facebook to act as a consultant to take take it from tinpot to something slick and professonal?

How about the first thing that's done is the removal of the Kanye West entry song which sounds like a poor copy being paid too loudly on cheap speakers.

Sure Park Life might not be apt as old Farke is looking at the cheapest flight back to Dortmund but at least it was something the fans could sing a long to...
which helps create...
atmosphere....

So in other words, the biggest thing shooting the atmosphere in the foot is the club itself !

Indy, I'm not on the offensive at all. Some supporters are trying to improve things and support their team, others just want to go to the football to “ kick the cat “ and moan about everything. You know what they say, if you’re part part of the solution ...

Not part of the solution 😉

How about just singing, chanting and generally making as much noise to encourage the team on the pitch?
Why the need for novelty flags which have really have no impact, better off spending it on a few speakers and streaming crowd noise through to generate the atmosphere!
That’s probably the next thing on Delia’s list after the pink dressing room!

So the pink dressing room was Delias idea ? Good grief ! If flags have no impact then singing doesn’t either does it ? What’s the point in going to a match if you’re not going to support your team ?

Fenway, I think if you’re going to do a real impact flag and banner it has to be generated either by the club.
I know some fans genuinely wanted to raise the atmosphere, but after that march to the ground which basically left the atmosphere outside as it didn’t bring anything into the ground.
The answer is to give the fans something to unite behind and move forward as a club, it’s become so fragmented since the relegation under Hughton, we’ve slowly become divided, we all see things so different and with little light at the end of the tunnel.
Unfortunately when you are on a downward spiral to a new level it does have this impact.

The pink dressing room has no impact other than another line of media and other clubs taking the mick.....it’s just not really what me as a fan wants to be linked with, can you imagine if the tinpot club down the road done that, you’d be all over it! As we all would.

Totally agree.
Probably make sense to not have any flags until the £3000 is spent effectively, as opposed to the half hearted effort yesterday. Really did look tinpot and gave Leeds fans more ammunition to take the piss, on top of our pathetic performance and pink dressing rooms