Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 32 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: It's a results driven business

The thing people seem to miss is watching your team win is entertaining. So better results = more entertainment.

"the results were never ever this bad under Paul Lambert"

Maybe not but the jeers I heard at the end of the matches when we drew 1-1 with both Preston and Doncaster at home back in the 2010/11 season were louder than anything I've heard at Norwich while under Farke. I remember Hoolahan getting stick for missing a pen in one of those too. (in fact people forget Wes got quite a bit of stick in his early years for us - perhaps we should tell Leitner not to worry)

We had come up from league 1 the season before but while having a fantastic season had the gaul to draw against these mid table peons.

my points is expectations will always rise as fast, if not faster than any club does and fans will always have things to jeer about. The club will progress regardless.

king canary wrote:
The thing people seem to miss is watching your team win is entertaining. So better results = more entertainment.

Yes [Y]  The Preston match was very frustrating to watch for a long time, but after we scored and it was plain we were going to win, it didn't seem to matter and the entertainment came from overcoming the difficulties and winning.