Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 38959 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

OT - EU straw poll...

IN/OUT/UNDECIDED

I'm Undecided/In

Anybody else actually made up their mind?
Yes [Y]

Re: OT - EU straw poll...

Yep, in.

Apples

In

In, but that is cancelled out by the OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! proxy Paul Moy has entrusted to me....

SHAKEITALLABOUT

....I can see this thread eventually going a bit 'wrong'! It has certainly been the most elongated/tedious process; I guess I'm just about an 'in'.

In

Hope not Branston.

If I wanted a fight, I could suggest RvW gets the number 9 shirt for next season or any variety of other football related topics...!

In, 100%.

Out ..... have been after subsidiarity never materialised and we effectively gave away our veto for nothing.

I have no problem with immigration and and don't think the more undesirable members of the Out campaign are helping with their dog whistle politics, it's just about democracy.

The fundamental differences in the English & European legal systems seems to be a key factor in how we approach EU-wide  legislation,  Ask Steve Hilton - Cameron's erstwhile adviser and confidante - and 1st generation (Hungarian) immigrant.

Was an out and after listening and watching many debates on the subject am still an out.

I'm an IN, but don't really expect the apocalypse either way.

Out - the risks of staying in are too great

In, but about time our government became stronger and looks after this nations voters best interest.

But defo in, the cost to the UK would be felt for years if we left now.

Out