Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 63 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Where are they now ?

Just over a couple of days ago you could not move on this forum without being jostled by pitchfork waving, closet binners slagging off pretty much everything about NCFC.

Yet where now pete, King Charles, Derby canary, thebigfeller, Matt Morris, he, bringbackchippy,
yellow_belly ..... and even the 'not too bright' pig mince. ?

All gone, as quick as an unchained charity collection box in a pub full of binners.

Nothing to say they were ever here bar a bit of straw on the ground and a lingering whiff of the farmyard.

Re: Where are they now ?

Great thread.

One reserve team win doesn’t mean all is rosey in this club. If you think it is, I’d imagine you’re the “closet binner”

oh dear

I think you will find that I made no comment about the state of the club

I merely pointed out that some who were making claims have 'disappeared'

Just biding our time.
Expectations have been raised to a very high level after last nights excellent performance but you know & I know that it is unlikely to last long and the chances are that we won't see a repeat when we get back to the bread & butter stuff in the League, which after all is the competition that really counts.
Farke and the team, most of whom won't get picked for the next match, whilst performing above the level that was expected, have not become superstars overnight but they might well be one hit wonders.

TIL 1010 wrote:
Great thread.

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Luke 15:12 St Paul's letter to the Pinkun

Ah I see, so you are lonely?

City1st your powers of observation are somewhat limited as i have seen posts today from both King Charles and Big Vince unless of course the object of this thread was just to be provocative.

Wow, those investigatory skills haven’t gone away have they ? 😜
Wilted Flower [W]

All the best Daniel , hope Delia goes ASAP . No change .

You know when I read the thread title I though "Sebastian Bassong" for some reason.

I'm sure many who post on here would like to ask "Where is Ctiy 1st"?

Sadly the answer is always postining inane drivel on this message board.

Hear, hear!

Still here

Good win for Norwich reserves v Cardiff reserves. Let’s wait until the final whistle on Sunday. Fingers crossed for a win! But the problems still exist.

Ps Ben.

Just because someone does not agree with you, it doesn’t mean that they are wrong. You don’t have to be personal or rude. That makes you sound a bit silly. (Or a binner)