Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 74 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 6

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Asset Angels, Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

September’s here already and our first international weekend. It’s a different challenge than our usual weeks but I think we’ve got the perfect PUP in the hot seat in Mr Apples. Mr Apples is having a great season so far on 5/5 +3.22 having finished last season on 82% winning picks +2.8. He always finds a different option for the PUP in the hot seat by searching out leagues all over Europe and beyond. These are perfect credentials for this week’s task. With two wins when making the Norwich selections Mr Apples would love a win on this part of Ray’s signature too. So let’s give him every chance with our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365. Please avoid Friday games. There are some internationals in the new UEFA nations league and I think some African nations football. There’s no requirement to choose these games and there’s plenty of minor domestic and European leagues to pick from.

No Norwich game this week but if between us we can come up with 12 games in leagues one, two or national leagues where we think both teams will score I’ve been offered two £5 free bets six matches each. Post any ideas with your selections.

I have got a brilliant offer for you PUPs to get your hands on a fantastic Christmas present..

One of our own PUPs contacted me last month and offered us their Canaries Bond Privilege hospitality match for two to help us raise more funds for our wonderful DS boys and girls. This wonderfully generous PUP secured us the Boxing Day game against Nottingham Forest.

Package includes ........

Pre match three course meal in the Top Of The Terrace

Executive match seats in the Top Of The Terrace

Betting Facilities

Tea and Coffee throughout the day

Post match access to Gunn Club for player interview

Matchday programme and team sheet

I think the list price for these is £100 + VAT each.

This brilliant hospitality package for two will be posted here and in our PUPs Facebook group until 6pm 30th September. Bids can be emailed to me on canaryeddie@aol.com . I will continually update the winning bid on the current PUPs thread and our facebook group. The highest bid at 6pm on 30th September will secure the package.

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.assetangels.co.uk/   https://www.facebook.com/assetangels

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Mr Apples. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Graham... the thread is yours.......Smile [:)]......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,2, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2475 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,3, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,2, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,2, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, yes PUPs £1440 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £3973 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £10,453 since we began £840 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Rays Funds on Twitter   https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Re: Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 6

In a bid to try and kick start my season here, I've got a top v bottom from League 1 for your perusal. What could possibly go wrong!!!

Portsmouth (2nd, 5-1-0 12-3) v Shrewsbury (23rd, 0-3-3 4-7) - Home Win

Both teams to score? Barnsley v Walsall

Best of luck Mr Apples, and all you PUPs

Switzerland to beat Iceland for me this week, both teams to score Halifax vs Leyton orient. Good luck pups!

In bocca al lupo Signor Mela 🐕🐾👍

Trip to Portugal long overdue:

Benfica vs CD Aves - Home win

Saluti a tutti!

Parma 🇮🇹⚽️

Parma, according to Bet 365 the Benfica game is not until 23rd September!
I'm off to the English National South League this week with:
BATH CITY v Hungerford HOME WIN
Good Luck Mr Apples and all you Lovely PUPs
I reckon BTTS in the Southend v Peterborough game.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Mr Apples and all you other lovely PUPs out there.
Against my better judgement having let me down last weekend i will go again for a HOME WIN for SUNDERLAND v this time Fleetwood.
Both teams to score in the game Pompey v Shrewsbury

Good Luck Mr Apples and all PUPS

Benfica v Desportivo Aves - Home Win

Ebbsfleet v Gateshead - Both teams to score

Sporting Kansas City to beat Orlando City

USA vs Brazil btts

Just seen that btts has to be lower league so

Accrington v burton btts

Perdonami....

Belarus vs San Marino - Home win

Grazie, Parma 😊🐥
Yes [Y]

Greeting PUPs and thanks Nutty for your very kind introduction! I'm going to be making the picks on Friday afternoon so all suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance and best of luck everyone!

Apples

Portsmouth to beat Shrewsbury for me please.  Shrewsbury struggling without Godfrey and Morris, not to mention without their old manager who inexpicably preferred to go to 1p5wich rather than stay at a good club.

Good luck everyone!

LINCOLN CITY v Crawley Town - HOME WIN

For the BTTS bet I shall go with Tranmere Rovers v Colchester United.

Sunderland at home for me please and Lincoln at home for Anthony

Good Luck Mr Apples

Steering clear of the banana skin international friendlies, I'm going to go for Charlton to beat Wycombe.

For both teams to score can I suggest Oxford v Coventry?

Good luck all! OTBC