Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Wycombe Cup Game.

Only just noticed but the tickets went on sale yesterday apparently. Nothing on the website Ticket news Section but sure enough there they are in the ticket purchasing section. £10 so off to the ticket office i go for 4 tickets later this morning.
Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley.
Posted just for Lakey as he is looking for positivity on his daily lecture thread. Stick out tongue [:P]

Re: Wycombe Cup Game.

That's the spirit! Yes [Y]

Just looked on the website again under Latest Ticket News and no mention of Wycombe but Cardiff info is still there !

Reading QPR and Wycombe ticket are on sale for aways

How did a top grade detective fail to find this evidence?

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2018/august/wycombe-wanderers-ticket-news/

Firstly if anyone was in doubt that the Football Club read the Pink Un when i went to the ticket office the lovely Sarah Cook had seen this thread and said it was on the front page of the Latest Ticket News section but for some reason the media office had removed it but she had asked them to reinstate it which it now has .
Matt i missed it last Friday when it appeared before disappearing again if you understand me as i was out all day and evening.

I'm not so sure that the Transport Police have detectives Matt. I think ticket discrepancies are about as far as their remit goes.