As I’ll be there a 2.1 win and 24,670.

Re: Score V Boro and Att .

As I'll be there a 2-1 loss and 24,670 Wink [;)]

Nailed on 2-2, watched by 25,000+

As its my birthday weekend 2- 1 crowd 25950

Good luck on your birthday, but my prediction is 0-1 to Boro and 25,136 crowd (most of them disappointed !)

4-4

25,793 (15,793 10 mins to go)

We will be 1-4 down and all the whingers and whiners will leave, slamming their seats in unison. Then there will be a remarkable transformation as those left get behind the team. 10 minutes left Srbenny makes it 2-4 then on the stroke of full-time Pukki strikes 3-4. The fourth official indicates four minutes. The fans remaining and the team are as one when we win a corner in the last of those four minutes. Leitners corner is headed in by Lewis who found himself unmarked on the penalty spot. 4-4!

The nappy crappers went home happy and the happy clappers go home happy. Perfect! It couldn't happen for real though......

If you think that history will repeat itself Nutty does that mean we will go to the last game of the season this time at Villa and lose 6-0 which relegates us ? Wink [;)]

In your dreams TillySleep [S]

Oh......

nutty nigel wrote:
In your dreams TillySleep [S]

Oh......
No that would be an absolute nightmare but there are some on here sleepwalking into that scenario. I seem to remember that season the ' we are too good to go down ' view taken by elements of our support. Sad [:(]

We obviously wren't too good to go down. But it's pointless still bemoaning it. It's how league football works. And there were still some great memories made. The Boro game being one of them.

nutty nigel wrote:
We obviously wren't too good to go down. But it's pointless still bemoaning it. It's how league football works. And there were still some great memories made. The Boro game being one of them.
Yep indeed Nutty it took us until the middle of November and 14 attempts before we got a win under our belt. Big Smile [:D]

sorry but i see a win for Boro
0-2 .......crowd of 24891

Norwich 1 Boro 3

Attendance, don’t care...

Nobody even bothers to say "hope I'm wrong" anymoreCrying [:'(]

0-1 early Boro goal. Pulls game mgmt. Boro challenging for tier one, us tier three.