Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 10 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.


As anyone who sat on the SCG will tell you Neil and i disagreed more often that not but his family does not deserve this. Always a gent and spoke to him at our match v Villa last season when he attended with his young son.
This unsavoury story of life in Scottish football to me highlights the difference north and south of the border for those involved at the top of the game.

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

His handling of the rangers issue was a sign bad as his handling of prudence with ambition
   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

Do you think he would interested in coming back to Norwich ?
   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

Has his rehabilitation got that far already?

Could we have Worthy back tooHuh? [:^)]

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

 nutty nigel wrote:
Has his rehabilitation got that far already?

Could we have Worthy back tooHuh? [:^)]
I think you will find Nutty that Worthy might well have been part of the problem which resulted in Doomcaster eventually ending up in Jockland ! Stick out tongue [:P]

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

 TIL 1010 wrote:
 nutty nigel wrote:
Has his rehabilitation got that far already?

Could we have Worthy back tooHuh? [:^)]
I think you will find Nutty that Worthy might well have been part of the problem which resulted in Doomcaster eventually ending up in Jockland ! Stick out tongue [:P]

That doesn't tally with my understanding, or the chronology, unlesss we are talking about a very delayed-reaction cause and effect, since Worthington was sacked/resigned in October 2006 and Doncaster was sacked/resigned in May 2009.

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

I did say ' eventually ' Purple and the problems i had in mind were the dithering over the situation of hanging on to Worthy and the catalogue of mistakes made after that and up until that relegation in 2009.

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

Would have been better dithering a bit longer instead of appointing yer man Grant 🙃
   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

I will now quote something that Doomcaster said more than once at SCG meetings ' hindsight is an exact science '. Rather appropriate don't you think Nutty ?
Anyway my man had the decency to fall on his sword unlike others before and after him.

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

 TIL 1010 wrote:

This unsavoury story of life in Scottish football to me highlights the difference north and south of the border for those involved at the top of the game.

Any Englishman in a position of power up there is always going to get more flak Tilly

It's a risk you take if you want the job but I agree it went too far.

   Report  

Re: Whatever You Thought of Him Doomcaster Does Not Deserve This.

Good to see that you have spelt ‘flak’ correctly, unlike Paddy Davitt.
   Report