Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

You have been warned.

Sky Sports will broadcast the first 25 seconds of tonights England match in black & white to honour the 25th anniversary of Kick-it-Out.

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR TV's.

Big Smile [:D]

Also expect a indignant response from the usual suspects.

Big Smile [:D]

Re: You have been warned.

* an indignant *

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR TV's

Damn, I thought they were bringing back the Outer Limits.

Skysportsnews were getting it wrong again this morning saying the start of the England match was shown in black and white for the first time in nearly a  century !       Colour TV started in 1969 they should have been saying since last century

[Skysportsnews were getting it wrong again this morning saying the start of the England match was
shown in black and white for the first time in nearly a  century !       Colour
TV started in 1969 they should have been saying since last century.........Swindon

'69! really! Jeez, wasnt WC final 66 shown in Colour?

No, only later in the cinema

wcorkcanary wrote:
[Skysportsnews were getting it wrong again this morning saying the start of the England match was shown in black and white for the first time in nearly a  century !       Colour TV started in 1969 they should have been saying since last century.........Swindon '69! really! Jeez, wasnt WC final 66 shown in Colour?

In 1968 I remember a kid in my school suddenly becoming very popular as his parents got a colour TV. It was only on BBC2 and they stopped transmitting around 10.30pm.

Seems odd now but it could've been worse.....South Africans didn't get TV at all until 1976 Crying [:'(]