Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 59 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 7

Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Asset Angels, Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

After last week’s difficult international weekend we are back to normal fixtures this weekend with top PUP and poster ZLF in the hot seat. Zip made a fantastic start to this season and even though he’s had a couple of setbacks he’s on 67% +3.29 which is terrific value. ZLF has two wins when making the Norwich picks but was really unlucky last season with the six. He had an impossible week where as a group we couldn’t tip a wheelbarrow! Here’s hoping this week is kinder. To help Zip let’s give our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

We’ve got a late replacement with Duncan Edwards making the Norwich selections for our game against Middlesbrough. Thanks for stepping in Dunc. Duncan’s make a great start to this year’s picks with 3/3 and a massive profitability of +7.01. We really do need him to pick every week. (Dads are allowed to nag!). Duncan’s had two previous wins when making these picks so let’s help him to a personal hat-trick with some great options for Saturday’s big game.

Here is the rota for October. Please could you confirm with your picks. If the dates are no good I can easily facilitate a change.

Final Six Results

06 Oct – Lake District Canary

13 Oct – Purplecanary

20 Oct – Hammond 1612

27 Oct – Parma

Norwich Game

06 Oct – Wooster

13 Oct – Internationals

20 Oct – Crabbycanary3

27 Oct – Unhinged Canary

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.assetangels.co.uk/  https://www.facebook.com/assetangels

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to ZLF and Duncan Edwards. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Stephen and Duncan... the thread is yours.......Smile [:)]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,2, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2475 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,3, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,2, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,2, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, yes PUPs £1440 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £3973 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £10,579 since we began £966 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter   https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

I have got a brilliant offer for you PUPs to get your hands on a fantastic Christmas present..

One of our own PUPs contacted me last month and offered us their Canaries Bond Privilege hospitality match for two to help us raise more funds for our wonderful DS boys and girls. This wonderfully generous PUP secured us the Boxing Day game against Nottingham Forest.

Package includes ........

Pre match three course meal in the Top Of The Terrace

Executive match seats in the Top Of The Terrace

Betting Facilities

Tea and Coffee throughout the day

Post match access to Gunn Club for player interview

Matchday programme and team sheet

I think the list price for these is £100 + VAT each.

This brilliant hospitality package for two will be posted here and in our PUPs Facebook group until 6pm 30th September. Bids can be emailed to me on canaryeddie@aol.com . I will continually update the winning bid on the current PUPs thread and our facebook group. There is a reserve on this. However the reserve would be excellent value. The highest bid, which meets or betters the reserve, at 6pm on 30th September will secure the package.

Re: Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 7

Crafty Canary wrote:
Nutty, my picks for this weekend's NCFC bets are: City to draw 1-1 with Middlesbrough. Score to be 0-0 at HT. Pukki to score our goal. Ipswich to lose 2-0 at Hull City.

Thanks Crafty. It's great to have this extra chance this week. You're a starStar <li>

This is what we could win for our DS boys and girls..

1-1 Draw

£1 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

Half-time 0-0

£1 Bet 365

6/4

£2.50

1-1 Draw Pukki anytime goal

£1 Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

Hull 2 – 0 Ipswich

£1 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Good luck CraftyYes </li>[Y]

Right, I'll go Burton v SUNDERLAND- away win.

For the Norwich bet I'm going to say under 2.5 goals.
Yes [Y]

Hi PUPs, after the horror of the lower leagues last week, I'm off to Greece with Olympiakos vs. Asteras Tripolis (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Hernandez to score anytime.

Best wishes and good luck everyone!

Apples

Brentford to beat Wigan

Norwich vs Boro. Boro over 1.5 team goals

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Zip and Dunc not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.
Premiership for me and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Cardiff.
For the City game Boro to win both halves.

As my season appears to be going from bad to worse (thanks Portsmouth!) you'd be forgiven for giving this a wide berth. An offering from Spain and...

Atletico Madrid v Eibar - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck ZLF, Dunc, and all you PUPs

Just posted on the wrong Rays Funds thread Doh grr ugh lol

So here we go again

After picking two dead certs the last 2 weeks which both let me down and our pickers down I ll try another dead cert this week

Man City home win

Norwich City 2-1 with Jordan to score anytime

Good Luck ZLF and my friend Duncan & all you pups, this will be a winning weekend for us pups and our team

Chelsea home win and Hanley to score anytime

Good Luck Pups

Thanks for the intro NN.

Fingers crossed I can rediscover some form this weekend after two poor efforts. Please let me have your varied tips to hopefully build on last week's fantastic btts result.

I will return with my selection later in the week but my rather negative city prediction is HT draw FTboro win.

Good luck all

In bocca al Lupo ZLF...🐾🐕

Andiamo in Italia questa settimana allora...😂🤣👍🇮🇹⚽️

Juve vs Sassuolo - Home win

In quanto riguardo il Norwich, magari é il momento tornare da capo...cioè di concentrarci sulla difesa, proprio all’Italiana 😂😂👍🇮🇹⛓⛓⛓⛓

Nil-nil draw.

Parma 👍

Yes [Y] Am ok for 6th Oct Nutty.

Home win for Bayern Munich v Bayer 04 Leverkusen for me please.

For the Norwich bet I'll go for a 3 - 0 win....stranger things have happened.......

Good luck ZLF and Duncan and all PUPs everywhere.

Diesel Doris left her pick with me last week : -

Roma          v          Chievo          Home Win

And for the Norwich game : -

H/T Draw  F/T Norwich

Diesel left good wishes to both pickers and all you PUPsSmile [:)]

Dad does nag.....inherited it from his mother in law I think.....

Come on guys, give me some positivity for what will be another tough game. Pukki is on fire and my favourite day in football saw us trim out the ‘boro..

Pick well, every winner counts.

As I am studying the form over breakfast whilst staying in the Charolais region, a glance at the French Ligue 1, throws up a home win for Dijon against Angers.

I have a 100% failure rate on the Norwich bet, and I hope this is not the kiss of death, but Pukki to score at any time.

Very best of luck to our 2 pickers.