Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 73 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Where Were The £3000 Worth of Banners And Flags ?

The answer to what exactly Fenway as i am just giving my opinion on something i saw with my own eyes and it would appear i am not the only one by a long chalk that thought it looked like something kids in middle school would knock up in a lesson. £3000 would be better spent having a professional banner/flag maker involved because if they were produced by a professional i would hazard a guess their business is struggling.

Indy wrote the following post at 26/08/2018 3:51 PM:

The pink dressing room has no impact other than another line of media and other clubs taking the mick.....it’s just not really what me as a fan wants to be linked with, can you imagine if the tinpot club down the road done that, you’d be all over it! As we all would.

The pink dressing room just makes us look daft doesnt it, and yesterday the flags werent great were they, my pie also wasnt hot enough, the half time entertainment was its usual pathetic self, the music we come in to is total carp, the toilets smelled of piss and the crapper had no paper, the Leeds fans were terrific and ours were feeble, orchestrated Kick it Off at the begining is tinpot, there were loads of Leeds fans in amongst the Home fans and nobody did anything about it.....I could overllok all this if the team had given me something to be proud of!

“The answer to what exactly Fenway as i am just giving my opinion on something i saw with my own eyes and it would appear i am not the only one by a long chalk that thought it looked like something kids in middle school would knock up in a lesson. £3000 would be better spent having a professional banner/flag maker involved because if they were produced by a professional i would hazard a guess their business is struggling.”

Fair enough with your second point, a big banner hanging down from the upper tier would look good. Supporters abroad have made their own, and if whoever is in charge of organising this got in touch with local graffiti artists they could have one made that wouldn’t necessarily cost too much.
Having a few on here back you up doesn’t mean you’re “not the only one by a long chalk “ though. I don’t think many people around the ground are actually that bothered. Bloke that sits next to Mrs Frank started moaning about the lack of atmosphere yesterday. When she suggested he started a song he didn’t have much to say.

Can't beat a good rainy Sunday just after we've lost to bring us bored to the board to be bored.

I do hope those flags and banners are made with flame and fire retardant fabric.....?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/440924/blue-action-statement/#1

Would someone mind doing a clicky please

Anybody know how much these type of flags would cost ?

Happy to help you FF.

Ta, 😀. Don’t want this to seem that I spend too much time on twtd but there’s also a thread about there new Paul Hurst getting ripped down by a fan that couldn’t see the teams come out 😀. I think they said it was upwards of £600

Just had a quick read of that link, and good to see on the original post and reply they are using our match Sunday as a reference point for a good atmos. Only time poorman Road gets one.

🎶 Only here for the norwich 🎶

FenwayFrank wrote:
Ta, 😀. Don’t want this to seem that I spend too much time on twtd but there’s also a thread about there new Paul Hurst getting ripped down by a fan that couldn’t see the teams come out 😀. I think they said it was upwards of £600

That must be an old photo, it hasn’t got a big tear in it 😀
Is that Paul Hurst or Bradley Walsh ?

That was the flag draped over the edge of the North Stand Upper before kick off and in all fairness to the Scummers it looked far more impressive that anything the Barclay and their bulging wallet of £3000 have come up with so far.

Tongue Tied [:S]

I quite like the dog.

I would like to apologise to The Barclay End Project for saying it was £3000 when it is in fact £4020 ! Embarrassed [:$]