Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 77 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Score V Boro and Att .

norfolkngood wrote:
The best part of 2 weeks off, Farke having had the chance to inspire them on the training ground, defensive issues resolved, And if we still play the same way as we have at the start of season and lose what next ?

I hope I'm right about the score but I was being sarcastic.

I'll probably be as negative as the next man if we play rubbish and lose but for now I'll remain positive for the game, and after all we beat them twice last season. I'm hoping (although not expecting) the players to come back revitalised after whatever they've been doing for the past 2 weeks and up for what will inevitably be a physical Pulis team.

I absolutely love Lakey! Nobody else on this board would respond to Housey's uncalled for rant like that. You're a better man than me LDC.

As for Housey....

Perhaps he'll feel better if the trust and Tom can agree an incontinence pant deal along with the sanitary products.

Fill ya boots Hairy.

It’s a message board . Lakey and Housey were both in order and made personal points .
Tongue Tied [:S]

Your old mate Morty attacked Lakey on a far more personal level day in day day out .

I don't know you Midlands but I wouldn't be comfortable calling you a moron just because I don't agree with most of the stuff you post.

I know Lakey and he certainly isn't a moron.

Now it's ok because Morty did it even though it wasn't ok when Morty did it. Perhaps you are a moron....

Midlands Yellow wrote:
Your old mate Morty attacked Lakey on a far more personal level day in day day out .

"day in day out" being the problem.

Lakey got it .

Indeed but why does that have anything to do with Housey calling him a moron?

Is Morty now some kind of yardstick to what's acceptable on here? Because if so anything goes. As long as it's qualified with "Morty did worse".

When have I ever called Lakey a moron ? His passion is 2nd to none on here and I freely admit to banter in replies. It is a message board after all .

With respect I think you may be selective on posters your not enamoured to .

Ok you win, I’ll have to do my homework and see how many times you pulled Morty up for going too far when being assertive in his posts !

You didn't call anyone a moron. And I didn't say you did. Was this a tactic you used to wind up Morty? It won't work with me Midlands.

You said Housey was in order calling Lakey a moron.

Midlands Yellow wrote:
It’s a message board . Lakey and Housey were both in order and made personal points .

I didn’t quote him but said his message was fair enough . Your old mate called Lakey a bell end most weeks and I know which I’d prefer .

Wind Morty up !! He could wind himself up 7 days a week .

Midlands Yellow wrote:
I didn’t quote him but said his message was fair enough . Your old mate called Lakey a bell end most weeks and I know which I’d prefer .

OK so its fair enough to call Lakey a moron if you disagree with him. Does that stretch to everyone?

And Morty's gone. Still a mate. Lakey's a mate to. In fact a couple of weeks ago I was with both him and Lakey at the same time and managed to stay mates with them both. But I guess 'mate' to you is someone who you agree with on here.

All that not withstanding the fact that I have never called Lakey a bell end or a moron so struggle to see the point you're trying to make.