Main Discussion - Norwich City

Topic has 65 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Russell Martin leaves after 9 years.

Big Vince wrote:
 lake district canary wrote:
"Decent full back under Lambert, but thereafter his defending got worse" except that Martin was in the Championship team of the year as a centre back just three years ago and three years after Lambert left.

The judges either had defective vision or were selected by Delia.

Keep taking the tablets, Vince.

"Delia's influence was such that even the Scotland manager had to put Russell Martin's name on the teamsheet before anyone else."

Quite enjoy the idea of Delia being a megalomaniac with this much influence in the footballing well.

He will be Manager here one day
,if it does not work out with Farke and Webber Martin and Gill may well come in i heard that a few weeks ago ,

In fact i am warming to that i am sure Martin would be a Good manager and Gill could be a good No2 as he is a good coach
i think that would get the Norwich style back
Martin has been a winner with us and should Know the championship inside out
Some player do not make good Managers i know and As i think with Fake good coaches do not either all a gamble

We could do with another Russ type of character in the match day squad, do we have one?

"He will be Manager here one day
,if it does not work out with Farke and Webber Martin and Gill may well come in i heard that a few weeks ago ,

In fact i am warming to that i am sure Martin would be a Good manager and Gill could be a good No2 as he is a good coach "

Oh here we go, the tried and tested "lets get a former player back to manage us as they will get us playing the Norwich way" approach.

It worked so well under Grant, Gunn and Adams didn't it? I recall when all of those appointments were made we had fans proclaiming that because they had all been players here, they would get us playing the "Norwich way" - the only way all 3 of them got us heading towards was mediocrity.

When will Norwich fans ever learn?

We could do with another Russ type of character in the match day squad, do we have one?

Don't worry Hoggie - a new scapegoat will emerge in the next few weeks.